quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009

How English moves my life...

Hello everybody,


today I'll tell you how this language moves my life, and how connected I am to it. Since I was a child, I got enchanted when pastors from many parts of the world came to the church I was a member, and preached the gospel in English, supported by simultaneous translation. I couldn't even blink my eyes. Without I could notice, some seed was being planted and was taking a large place in my heart. An old friend named Cisso and I, used to play: I was the international man (the pastor) while he was the translator. I pretended to be speaking English creating my own words and Cisso pretended to be translating thoses weirds words properly... it was really funny, and the people around us loved to see that and many of them were impressed for we were good doing that!!! As time went on, our performance was getting even better and we were getting addicted to it... (Good memories of my friend and this time).

Well, this time is gone, the seed grew up and became a healthy plant, which needs to be water every single day. Today, I'm a lover of this language, feel happy when I learn something new, feel thankful when I can help someone, and for sure, it started many years ago, when I was a little child.

And now, what am I supposed to do? Keep working, study as much as I can, and show the people in the future, how beautiful tree, with deep roots we can be, beginning as a little seed. It depends only on you and me!!!

See you next time,

Tiago.

10 comentários:

  1. Hi Tiago, I liked it very much and I am also learning this language!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello my friend!!
    Romulo Fontes Writing...
    I'm happy for you and your new family.
    I'm not so good writin in English, but i try!!lol.
    bye

    i'm studyind japanese language.

    Watashi no nihongo wa amari yokunaidesu (rss).
    Orrissachi-buridessu!
    Watachi wa anata ga koishii.
    Diá matá né.
    saionará

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey Romuleira!!! It's amazing see you posting here... Although I couldn't get a word about this crazy watashi nhonhonho shishishi... heheheh...

    Come, and post your comments whenever you want! You're my bro!!!

    Aregai shimassu cum zemastais, pães negues... hauhauhauhauhauhauhau... it's my japanese statement to you!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Tiago sama, Ocaguessamádê (muito obrigado)
    Odaidiní(cuide-se)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. What's up "little child"... hahahaha
    Well, i remember those facts and i have many miss them.
    So, When you become a pastor can call me to be your translator. hehe

    Bye big head.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. that's awesome!!! If I became a pastor I'll invite you to translate, just like you told me to do... in order to be a translator in this situation, you must be a God's man as well... so, be ready!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Whow, nice to see you guys :-)
    Here´s Natalia.

    Rômulo, ganbatte! Anata no nihongo ha ii desu!
    Watashi ha "hisashiburine" no imi wo wasureta, google de sagashita ;-)

    Nijyuu gatsu ni, Noryoku Shiken suru darou! Yonkyuu ha kantan, demo sankyuu ha muzukashii ..Chotto kowai desu... rs

    Mitte kudasai:
    http://www.gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/vjghomepage/vjghome.htm
    Sugoi da ne!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Tiago and your passion for English.. now I could understand better.. it´s amazing!! I´m sure that one day you will be an excellent pastor!! You will preach in english too and many people will get enchanted, like you in the past! You deserve it!
    I miss our English class.. kiss, manu.
    :)

    ResponderExcluir
  9. My goodness!!! What is that Natalie?!?!?! Don't say these stuffs here... rsrsrsrs.... C'mon Romulo, please, translate that. Natalie rocks with this japanese!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Hey Manu, I'm so glad to see you here... thank you for yours words. I appreciate that, and if I'll be a pastor, it's a real mystery!!! But I'm in God's hands.... Tell your sister to say hello here!

    Bye bye!

    ResponderExcluir