segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2009

Holiday!!! iuupiiii.... ops.... what a boring day!!!

Hi there,

today is a holiday in Brazil and I'm feeling bored. I got up late, my body pains, and my brain is lazy! Holidays should be exciting days, many things to do, go to the beach, meet your friends and family, eat, dance, drink, play some games, eat again, watch a movie, eat popcorn, drink soda, order a dessert, enjoy every bite in a hamburguer, sleep for a second (we can't wast time slepping too much in Holidays), eat one more time, and finally, when the day is gone, complain a lot due to the amount of food you have eaten over the day (be it junk food or not). That's is a typical holiday!!!

Hey, but what's happening to me? Why am I not doing those things? What's the problem today? It's easy...  how can we do it good, when the day is so dark? I look out of the window, through the frosted glass, and I can see just water, a gray sky, no kids screaming as usual. Only the sound of the rain dropping down... While the sun hides its beauty, the rain shows its strength and takes away the singular joy of a holiday. But ok, we'll not give up. Tonigth I'm having fun, I don't how yet, but I'll manager to do something different. If you are just like me, the day isn't finished. You still have time to enjoy yourself. Do it!

See you guys around!
Tiago Moreira.

2 comentários:

  1. ahhhh I also think we can't waste much time slepping in a holiday!! the day goes so fast hehe
    well, the sun came back! and I bet you're missing that little cold.. rsrs
    see ya!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. rsrs... no, I don't miss the rain and cold, by any means!

    ResponderExcluir