sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

Keeping up to date...

Hey buddies,

my friends often ask me the ways I take to keep me up to date, with my English in good shape. Well, you know that you must exercise whether you want a nice body, with muscles and no fats. But, whenever you stop exercising, your muscles decrease and those horrible fats come back and bother you again. Depeding on your needs, you may want a personal trainner to watch you closer.

That's what I do with English. I'm always thinking in English, exercising my abilities because I don't want to be trapped in this situation. (although I should take these same cares with my body - I'm ashamed). So, what do I do?

- Watch movies in english (sometimes with subtitles in english and sometimes without them);
- Listen to musics;
- Read many articles on internet;
- And the hottest for me: I listen to podcasts, and you can find my favorite one in http://www.eslpod.com/. ("My two cents": This is the best!!!) Dr. Jeff McQuillan is a master of teaching and if you are at least in the intermediate level, I really recommend that to you.

So, it's time to exercise. Let's get to work!!!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário